I got a secret

1:45:00 PM

I will love the light for it shows me the way--
yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.


***********************************************************************

Mamma told me not to take what's given Just try to survive So don't judge me for the life I'm livin' At least I'm still alive I always wanted to be something BETTER I always wanted to shine And now I know I can't deny my nature Cause I got somethin' to hide I got a secret I've got a secret Lord knows there's a bad thing comin' I feel it in my bones On the horizon there's a storm that's blowin' Keeps me on my toes I always wanted to be something better I always wanted to shine And now I know I can't deny my nature Cause I got somethin' to hide I got a secret I've got a secret Got a secret I got a secret I can't go back if i wanted to I don't i don't I can't remember what i did before i did what i did, what i did I got a secret I've got a secret I got a secret

I've got a secret


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****