almost adult

3:44:00 PM

What is the purpose of life? I believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. From the core of our being we simply desire contentment. 

All of the sudden I shock myself of how much I have grown. I didn't change I just see thing very differently now. I can be patient when things doesn't go according to plan. I can rationalize when someone is being very unreasonable. I learn a lot about myself and I am very proud of me. I still make mistakes and I still hate myself for making mistakes but now I'm not that hard on myself I can accept failure. I now know what is the meaning of human being. When hurt I did not backlash and I stop being judgmental towards people. I see life in different angle, I calmly hear the sound of life, I learn to harmonize my steps with life, I understand life better.

I know nothing about being an adult. There's no manual for that. I wish they have it...but as much as I hate to admit I am an adult. My mind and my action cannot lie. I have grown aren't I... my little brain being weirder too...sometimes it is very annoying to understand something that I shouldn't and it is very lonely to have no one to share the thought. It's also annoying when constantly have to explain your thought. Why don't you just understand friend? Not being rude but it's frustrating to be feeling lonely even with 100 people around me. 

"I who have nothing except my own knowledge." -me-

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. hai gobok. ada silenzmaker@gmail.com. dekat my profile xde tulis meh..

      Delete

****

****