I don't know

11:56:00 AM



so many thoughts yet so very little words

there must be something wrong with my eyes
i cannot stop crying.
i don't even know the reason.
i guess this is the tears of my qalbu-

i've sinned again..and again and again.

we questioned-
how could someone do the same stupid thing again and again.
and here i am continuously hurting Allah.
i broke the promise like thousand times. 
but when i am hurt the One i seek is Allah.
when i'm in need only then i seek Allah
and here i am a shame of myself...

"I spend my days ignoring you, and my nights disobeying you. But still, you never forget me; not even for a second. Oh Allah, change me"




i have once told my good friend that i want to change for the better___

Good she said.
I'll help you. We'll help each other to grow stronger.

then i told her again-
but why do i have this sad feeling.
the heaviness of letting go?
i know i was wrong, i want and i must let it go
but i still have but-

then out of blue
comes the angel send by God i think..haha
she told me "than that means you still have Iman, and God love you"


ooo God i love you. and You know it. 
but its never easy is it--
 to hold to that slight Iman I have
Then give me strength.
I am scared-
scared that i'll fall into that darkness again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****