The Search

10:43:00 PM

Looking for something. What?
I don't know.
Why are you looking for it?
emm I don't know maybe I'm bored.
Is that it? Then it's not that important.
Well yeah I guess it's not important.
*****
Looking for something. Again?
Yeah..and I still don't know what is..
I don't understand. How can you look for something and not knowing what is.. It doesn't sound right.
Well yeah I guess it doesn't make sense does it.
*****
*anxiously* Looking for something. What???
I don't know. I'm sorry but I really don't know.
Then why are looking for it?? **Annoyed**
I don't know.
Okay.**sigh** I'll help you search for it. Will you stop being anxious?
I can't promise you that~
Why not?!
Just because.
I am so annoyed by you! Let's just look for the damn thing you've been looking for.
I know you love me. **Grin**
Nope. I need you to keep me alive.
Well thank you for understanding.
Nope I don't understand it at all heart...but I can reason with it..I'm brain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****