.

12:55:00 PM

everything changes.
i grow so much. i did so much. i tried so much. i hide so much. i learn so much.
and
.
here i am.
stay put
the same spot
.
here i am talking to myself again,
i maybe cannot feel.
but i do know what pain is.
i do know what hurt is.
i fucking know what self worthless feel
.
it's been awhile hah
it's been awhile my old friend.
hye!
.
welcome back!
.
i guess i miss you.
.
i know i can never be perfect.
and i am fucking sorry.
.
i know i am a burden.
believe me
.
I know.
.
if not because of God
i'll long gone
.
hold on
just hold on.
.
God
i don't know how long i can hold on
Im so tired.
.
please
.
this so freaking funny.
ain't it.
i just understand why i don't feel anymore
.
you will never be that person
you will be normal.
stop daydreaming.
fuck normal.
.
you'll always be nothing.
that's your specialty
.
you have nothing
nothing but a burden.
yeah!!!!!!!
.
i am so sorry.
i really am
.
im done.
.
my brain going to be the death of me one day.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****