Small step is okay

6:31:00 PM

 Pray is all i did

For few months i am stuck

I just became unproductive and just cannot do anything. I tried and it's just not working

Feeling burnout. Lead to feeling unproductive. Lead to self hate. Lead to depression. 

All i did for few months is nothing. That's all i feel. I just couldn't bring myself to do my thesis or my work. It's painful to be in that state.

And for that few month i did what i can do. Pray.

I pray and pray and pray. Everyday asking god to help me. Because i can't help myself. I cried and cried and prayed. It sucks but never stop praying.

And one day last week i just have this thought came to me. "Just do this much everyday and that's enough" keep doing it. And start doing my thesis again. The power of prayers.

I just suddenly able to pick my self up and do my thesis again. Like magic.. 

That i believe is a way Allah is helping is me. And i am very thankful

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****