heartless romantic: again

7:58:00 PM

here goes nothing....


just sharing of a different angle of sorry

when your heart fall, i catch it
but then i broke it with my own hand
when you talk, i listen
but i never hear your heart speaks to me
when you gave your trust, i gave you my promise
but i lost it.
when you are lonely, i said i'll be there
but i never know when you are lonely
i said lets end it hear.
you said why?
i said if we do not stop here you will get hurt more.
you said no, i'll wait for you to be ready.

**well you may say that that person is so friggin dense**
 
but did you know how 'i' feel?
'i' knows exactly what 'i' had done. and feel bad enough for doing it and take the hardest decision even though the decision may hurting 'you' more. but its for the best. 'i' feel so bad for being that and sorry enough to make thus make the best decision that 'i' believe could ends the hurt 'you' may feel. when you said i'll wait. it hurt i more because it feels like "i have hurt this person and how can i repay back this sin of mine. how can i make it better? i am so sorry".

its just something i see
cerita ini tiada kaitan dengan yang mati atau pun yang hidup tahu.
and i itu bukan saya dan you juga bukan saya.
its just a situation to express my point of view of ones sorry.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "I have hurt this person and how can I repay back this sin of mine? How can I make it better? I am so sorry."

    These words are melancholic when we are facing it (the situation).

    - K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well for someone like me.. even when i don't face it yet or never face it K.. i just knew it. that's how my brain works..tirelessly. it's crazy how i can just know things..am weird like that.

      Delete

****

****