Hatiku Dibulan Ramadhan

1:55:00 PM

It has been a rocky week for me and beloved mother. No metter. Dont wanna touch that issue. (Penat nangis) walaupun muka ganas...perangai ganas....hati lembut. cehhhh 


its been a while now since i've made a post. beloggy darling am sorry. i do care. i do love. i do wanna update but....you know me kan. when am not in the mood. tulis pape pun xjadi. 
by the way so proud of me self....i groom you beloggy. hehehe see i told you i love and care bout you. (bercakap dengan beloggy sila abaikan. memangperangaisejakazalisukacakapdenganbendatakbernyawa)
 
As for July...special month of the year....month of Ramadhan....Alhamdulillah sampai lagi tahun ni. Bulan yang cukup indah dan peluang untuk baiki diri. control everything....control control. bukan suruh jadi miss con universe tapi melatih diri untuk control benda2 yang tak patut. Puasa ni bukannya pada perut je. asal tak makan tak minum puasa ke dalam Islam? BIG NO. its about everything puasa mulut, puasa mata, puasa hati, puasa perut, puasa telinga, puasa nafsu. yes itu barulah erti puasa yang sebenarnya. Just reminder to me and every others.

Sempena bulan Ramadhan ini kita kenalah ambil peluang ni untuk jadikan ia titik turning point. 

Life is short. Live it to the fullest. Make it worth it. But never forget Allah. That is my principle. However i have one big problem. am not sure bout others but me I am pretty sure. Asking for forgiveness is sooooo freaking hard. I don't know. to me its a big issue. always trying to cope with it. and its hard. I know its wrong..but sometime I didn't feel the need to ask for forgiveness. I shouldn't...that person should. but my heart.....God....my heart. never at ease. I think its a signal Allah bagi suruh belajar rendahkan ego..jangan rasa diri sendiri tinggi sehinggakan kita tak perlu rasa untuk minta maaf. I may be not the only one wrong, other party also may have the fault. But never try to blame on one side. Everybody made mistakes. So do I. I am human not God so never ever try to feel 'besar', 'tinggi' kerana sesugguhnya itu adalah sifat Allah sahaja. 

Allah bagi tanda-tanda suruh kembali padanya. Mula dengan minta maaf. And God knows....... susah! Oh my ego tu aku rasa tinggi  lagi dari KLCC. Forgiveness is not a bad thing but why was it so hard. And here I am asking "why". Tapi bila nak buat 'jahat' lajuuuuuuu...tak pulak nak tanya kenapalah senang buat jahat. 



The Month of Ramadhan and Seeking Forgiveness

Imam Ali (A.S.) said: It is incumbent upon you to seek forgiveness and supplicate excessively in the month of Ramadhan. As for the supplication, by means of it the calamities are warded off from you, and as for the seeking of forgiveness, it erases away your sins. Al-Kafi, vol. 4, pg. 88





You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****