Autobiographical Essay

4:53:00 PM

Learning is a lifetime process. Even after completed a degree, we still learn. We learn to lives, we learn to be better human, we constantly learning to know our self better. The most valuable lesson I learn is when I fall down, I learn to pick myself back up. It is a bitter sweet experience of living that shaped who we are.
On 11th December 1991, I was born as the last child of five siblings. As the youngest I always look up to my elder sisters and brother. They are very smart and successful. I could not help but compare myself with them back then when I was a lot younger. I always wanted to be better so that I can be as good as them even though no one ever compare me. Now I could see that actually we strive to compete to stand out of the crowd and get noticed. We wanted to be acknowledged that we are equally good.
It is hard to believe an average girl from Kelantan who could not even read fluently until she was 10 years old is applying for her MBA. Sometimes, it shocked me to realize how much I have grown. As an average girl, I did not make much plan in my life. I keep my life simple and take whatever life has to offer. I should thank my brother for having that small talk with me when I was ready to just stop pursuing my degree. During that time, to me learning is a lifetime process why keep our self bounded to learn and get a piece of paper called degree so that we can grade our self. I still remember his words; life is not easy out there in the big world. You have to compete with others and you will feel the pain when you see your friends has higher education and better life than you. His words make me realize degree is not just paper, it is a vehicle for you to be above average and to improve your life. Thus, I pursue my degree in Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (Hons) (Finance) at UiTM and graduated with first class honours.
After completed my degree I started to work as Trade Administrator in RBC Treasury Services in Cyberjaya for almost a year. Here, teamwork and multi-tasking is very crucial skills that every trade administrator must have. Therefore, I believe my multi-taking skills has improved and the experience working there have impacted my judgment of making decision. Prioritizing what is importance is very critical, as we have to complete the entire task before the cut-off time and make sure we did not miss any trade. Since, I am a bit of perfectionist person I tend to have the habit to make sure everything is perfect. This kind of attitude consume a lot of time to complete the task while as trade administrator you have to be fast and accurate. However, I manage to improve myself to be a better team player and turn this habit of mine into my strength as I was awarded with two Bravo awards for my contribution to the team.

After a series of event occurred in my life, it took me a while to think why am I not happy? I have a good job with a good salary, I am doing well in my line of work but I am not fulfilled. I took my time to realize that I should live my life fully as there is no rewind button. Since then my motto is doing what I love so that there was no regrets. Surprisingly, I just learn about myself that I love learning. Only with knowledge and experience you can be a wiser and better person. There is a saying; I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better. This is what drove me to improve my knowledge. Why not take this chance to learn and in line of it earn the MBA? It is never about how many certificate I have but it is about knowledge. 

a lil bit of life

# rasa mcm zaman muda mudi..buat essay kat sekolah, LOL
# i made this essay for my MBA application.
# ouhhh i am going to laugh really hard when i read this again 10 years later :P
# 10 years Me..Be PROUD!! dont laugh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****