Every body

11:47:00 AM

You want to be me but caaaaan't!!
You want to be me but caaaaan't!!


everybody lies
We do what we do and we say what we need to say when it's not enough.
Sometime lies and lies is the only truth.

everybody change
everybody grow
Don't tell me all we need is time cause that's not the same. Time is not cure. Just tomorrow never stop coming. We never get over it, we learn to live and make peace with it. Oh running away seems easier--

everybody alone
everybody chasing life
everybody waiting
I feel like losing what I never found. There is a war in me and I am ready to scream surrender. All I could hear is my echo. All I could see is you in the mirror. You're my only friend that understand me--

everybody fall
everybody stand back up
everybody screwed up
everybody learn
And it's just not enough. Where did all the years go? We're just running out of word--

everybody love
everybody hate
everybody miss
everybody broken
everybody let go
And we try to find the reason why. how do we even get to this. We're strong enough to let is all in. We're strong enough to let it all go. It's time to move on--

everybody have hard time
everybody have good time
We just cry till it's over. Will it be over--

every body is not me...
every body is not you..

everybody have their own stories to write. We live looking for the purpose..the meaning of our life. And we have fail the first step. Well at least I know I am. How we live and how we chose to write it make our life Ours. Asking the wrong question take you to the wrong path. And we turn our eyes away to many thing. Just because--

Why do I try if I know I'm going to fall down.
How would I ever know if I never tried--


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****