24 things about being 24

2:17:00 AM


1. Make one of the most important decision in my life to move back to my hometown.

2. I travel more than 10576.61 km. Which is crazy!! The longest flight ever. I have never been so bored and have butt cramp at the same time. It is an experience indeed!

3. I am forever student. Further my studies in MBA. "which now making me doubt my brain capacity"......( -_-')

4. Cooking just comes naturally to me now.. I can make anything!! "at least that's how i feel.LOL"

5. I am still in love with the same person. "pathetic much."

6. Cats still my favorite animal (check)

7. Learning about my origin..I am a pure Malay with native blood "pangan" or in other word "orang asli" well this is my mother's side. And i really do believe my father is mix of Indian somewhere i think. Kitorang panggil dia hero tamil. LOLOLOLOL. Tapiii muka aku adik beradik semua muka Cina. Niece and nephew memang panggil anak Cina WEIRD~~~~~

Pinjam gambar yaya..hewhewhew... 
ni macam melayu + india = cina..LMAO

8. I am a lot wiser. I understand better and my deductive reasoning is beyond my age level.. It gets tiring.

9. Temper is still an issue but I am improving increasingly better in handling it

10. Books is my passions and my favorite book is still the same "The shadow of the wind" AWESOME BOOK EVER.

11. I learn that I am a very sapiosexual person... what took me so long to realize this? heh


I am easily bored. will this ever happen

why am i too weird...no wonder I have no love life 


12. My brain is getting crazier by days...i can't sleep sometimes. Is this common for 24 years old?...I wonder
true dat

13. Shiro is the next thing that ever able to touch my cold clumsy heart.. I hope we will meet again buddy.

14. Getting better with my German!! Excited

15. I find myself missing Naruto sooo much. I have never been this attached.

16. Still introvert. Depression still linger too.(check)

17. I love my mother unconditionally..I would sacrifice everything

18. I fell in love with Scotland. I'll see you again promise!

19. I started living healthier!! start exercises..now aiming for stomach muscle (this may just be a wistful thinking)
I may actually look this wicked determined for 5 second.


21. I still can't accept I am almost reaching mid twenties~~
whenever I realize I am an adult


22. I still hate responsibility... we never get along. and YET why do I always have the crazies responsibility

23. I will be okay right? "still love to have conversation with my mind" (check)

24. Lastly of course I love myself more than ever. All of me that is..both side.

Story of my life.Crazy part is I can control it. It is uncommon. 

I can choose when I want to switch. I scares myself.


p.s: future me, read this again and know that you have grown. NO regrets

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love books too. I mean obsessed with books.
    Seems like you travel a lot too. How lucky. :)
    Nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete

****

****