What Is December to Me

11:32:00 AM

December
you are wet,
you make me feel all mushy and I don't like it
December
you are so cozy.
don't come if you gonna leave,
but sometimes,
December
don't come!
you have broken so many hearts
Me and others.
But here I am waiting for you
Loyal to the bone.
all the flaws I see in you-
and yet
You are still my favorite month.
December
a month of thankful
a month of goodbyes.
You are the best Month with the coolest name!
sincerely from December Girl.

For Malaysian December is like winter except there is no snow but there is rain.
For me Kelantanese Malaysian December is not just about raining all day, it,s a season to  be in blanket all day eat hot sweet potato, hot putu halba (Kelantanese local food) with the sound of rain tap tap tap on the window. It's a scary season too for some, because we have some disastrous flood from time to time. There this tight knot in our stomach that worries is it gonna be a flood this year or not. Last year, we have the worst flood ever in history. Many lost their home, even till today there are still many who still sleeps in tenth like camping for one whole year. This is all thanks to the "MOST AWESOME GOVERNMENT" of ours. Some government we have right. Negara maju sangattttt.
That's being said..all the bittersweet December. I still hope I see December as it marks another year I have gone through. Another year comes and goes.

This December..my December.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****