Me and Him

8:08:00 PM

I am a big believer in God. I love God with every being in me.
It's just I LOVE ALLAH S.W.T
.
But this world is so confusing.
There's so many people wanna be god and keep saying what is right what is wrong.and making things more confusing.
And sometime there are things that's wrong and it's wrong. but I like it because I'm human I have flaws. The sad thing is there are people who just feel they're saint and when someone do wrong you  just point fingers and say you're wrong you gonna burn in hell. And you're not???? What are you malaikat?? ....BENGANG... ::penat bilamana asyik nampak kebodohan manusia manusia nih:: "Aku pun bodoh jugak tapi I don't make stupid remarks. Thank God!"
.
.
.
This world is just so confusing for me. I'm complicated. Life is complication.
So fuck everything.
I love God. It's between me and Him.
.....
Fist pump with God in my brain. (fyi this is how weird i am.lololol)

ooh I love me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****