ALERT !!MAJOR CRUSH!!

10:32:00 PM

in my entire life this 25 years of living. not even once i have this major crush like massive supreme extreme crush on an artist. and this lady just crush my heart. again and again. never in my right mind i'd feel it. waaaa the feeling is real. and the frustration is real too! aghhhhhhhhhh damn.




that time when i realize damn she's just waaaa. if you watch this performance you'd know what i mean. fantastic duo season 1 episode 8 i think.


i just fall. badum!



as unbelievable as it sound. it's not.




she's most charming passionate sexy attractive especially when she sing.




heart eyes all over. aghhhh

how is this not cool??


you took my heart away. yes you. you did.



people be like. she's old enough to be your mother. i be like she's old enough to be my lover.




kesedihan. why does she have to be so famous? why am i no one?!!! this is the only time that i wish i am somebody or super rich. just so i could met her. arghhhh the frustration




hancur harapan. T_______________T





damn you heart




I  would fall for her a billion times.


my anak sedara asked me the other day. who is that lady?
me: that is someone asu suka.
niece: krik krik krik
* hence the question because she's my phone wallpaper. my lappy wallpaper. i watch her video a lot. this is so embarrassing. but that's what you do when you're crushing on someone i guess. hahahahahahahaha

i sound like a teenager who just hit puberty and have their first crush. welp this is my first major artist crush. i am a late bloomer lets admit that shall we.

even if one day i'd feel am over her and i saw her singing. yup i am interested in you again. and that only Lee Sun Hee can do.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****