Jumaat

11:01:00 AM

in a word there'll be this one letter that signify the word.

in Jumaat there's J.
.
Jumaat is a day that distinguish from others.
the weather, the sun, the wind, the sound, the sight of Jumaat greets me differently- Everytime. 
like making a point am Jumaat. 


.
beautiful doesn't even come close to what i feel.
Jumaat keeps on protrude it's character.
and just stole my heart every time when the ray of sunlight creeping it's way through the window to greet me in the morning. i love it. i just simply love it. ever since i was a kid till today. i keep falling in love with Jumaat. the warmth that tingled deep in my chest subtly engulf me with contentment like no others. 
and today i decided to write about it. as i don't know how else am i suppose to express this. i can't even talk about this with anyone.... i did try once belogie. i really do try. but then............ 

the reaction always. so yeah...

i am not poetic. it is just how i am. how i view everything. i don't know how else am i suppose to express it. this is my window everyday everytime. 
no matter. i love you jumaat. you're wonderful. come and greet me always. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****