A little Something bout Me "mc Dreamy"

10:24:00 AM

Not much really to say...
Mesti orang yang pernah baca blog ni rasa not worth it. Dah la tak kenal sape si pimilik blog. Well the thing is am not the type of person yang suka disclosed myself especially to gain fame or whatsoever. I am a very simple person yang suka simple life that have a like life and i love my like life and i don't want a crowded life. Mesti orang baca entry aku pun tertanya kan sapaaa lah budak "mc Dreamy" nim kan.......owh well i am not a very out person. like i said once in my other post that am kind of introvert sikit. Well i like it! But i also believe that i ramble bout my life and other crappy thing so on and on but not knowing the the "mc Dreamy" is kind da not right. Hentah-Hentah aku nim penjenayah cyber pown mane lah tahu kan. hahahaha
What so ever....here goes a little something bout "mc Dreamy".  I am a girl. I live almost for 21 years turning 22 if sempat. She love reading books. She has a crazy obsess with games, computers/internet and books. She love love love chocolate especially van houten. She love silence. She has a very very very super bad temper which is super not good quality...She has great trouble in handling her temperament. She's struggling to handle her moodiness. She's working hard not to be someone Allah despise. She love Allah more than anything in this world. She believes in God so much. She believe that the only thing she have in her life forever is Allah S.W.T. She has many bad qualities but it doesn't mean she's not good.  She believes that the journey of life is all about trying to search herself. She love Muhammad S.W.T dearly. She love her mother endlessly. She has a trust issue. Basically she is weird and it seems she is pretty mess up. And she is "mc Dreamy" and she is me. She question herself more than she should sometimes. Ada orang cakap aku bijak and nak jadi macam aku. Tell you what you should be grateful tak jadi macam aku. I am pretty mess up. Thinking a lot can be very tiring. Knowing too much can hurt sometimes.

And i am not bijak. I am me. 
I am not great I am being human that used my akal. 
I am not special I am just weird me. 
I am nobodies hero but it doesn't mean I am not good. 
I am bad tempered but  am trying to be a better human by acknowledging my mistakes my dark side 
and trying so hard to change it. 
I am not the nicest Muslim but it doesn't mean I can't try to be one. 

I believe that not once I have shown the living "mc Dreamy" kan.
hentah sape lah mc Dreamy nim.
since i feel that i don't do my blog a justice because i haven't nicely introduce myself
so...here she is. 
jeng




jeng





jeng








suspen tak........wutwutwut









turun lagi turun lagi













hahaha..eh takde lagi eh.








tadaaa
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ta ta  tadaaaaaaaaaaa

mata "mc Dreamy"

hahahahah..mata jerrr cukuplah.
saya tak suka exposed lebih lebih.
and "mc Dreamy" is a nickname yang i myself gives me
it stands for Mek yang banyak mimpi dan impian.



##it felt so very weird doing this. macam self conscious pun ada. ahakzzz. owh and mc Dreamy mmg tak suka orang amek gambar dia.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****