Wishes

11:15:00 AM

I wish I
          was better at telling people
                              how I really Feel.

I wish I
           was better than yesterday Me.

I wish I
           am wiser than i
                        used to be.

I wish I
           'knows' God a little more earlier.

I wish I
           could keeps all my promises.

I wish I
          let go.

I wish I
           was better at knowing Me self.

I wish I
           was better at handling my temper.

I wish I
           .........won't go back to dark side of Me.

I wish I
           there will be no more mirror.

I wish I
           knows.
       

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i wish i could be there with you right now,babe. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know i have friends behind me back

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course,my dear.
    love u.miss u much.wait for me next 2 weeks,okay? :)

    ReplyDelete

****

****