Love me Again

5:25:00 PM

I don't get high, but sometime I wish I did.

That way, when I messed up in life I would have an excuse.
But right now there's no rehab for stupidity. --Chris Rock--

********

I try.
I'm learning.
Learning to live this life.
I'm happy I'm not perfect.
I don't want to be perfect.
I messed up. Aren't I?
I am sorry.
I'm not asking you to forgive me.
but if I was given the chance to ask
I want to ask you to let make it right.

I messed up

##########

Sometime I did it for the best.
Sounds lame ain't it...heh
I meant it.
I am sorry to cause you pain.
believe me I feel it to.
Remember I am also part of this too
I'm not asking you to forgive me
but if I was given the chance to ask
I want to ask you to accept it is over..

I messed up.

########

p/s: this is inspired by love me again. this is totally interpretation of life.
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****