Better Me

11:01:00 PM


"Trying to be better me today then yesterday"

It lies within..
To be or not to be..
Who am i
What am i
I know what i know
I don't know what i don't know

Family
Culture
Atmosphere
Is not Religion
Is not me
As I am me.
--
Yes, it plays major part of ones life
Yes, it is important
Yes, it is
Yes, it is
Yet it is not me.

I am not you
I try to understand you
Thus
Try to understand me

Different is not a monster
Different is not weakness
Different is not devil

I chose to differ
I chose to differ
I chose to differ

I cried
I hate
I fall

Thus..

I pick myself back up
I learn to smile
I learn to laugh
I learn to love
I look up
I seek the Truth.

Life is learning.
Harder it get
More ones gain.
Stronger ones became.
Better ones be.

This is the block that builds Me.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****