Gandhi

12:12:00 PM

"How I've been wrong. For all this years I have wronged myself.
Have I known Gandhi earlier... came across his amazing words earlier. I would've seen myself in a better light and how I wish I could see the world in a way Gandhi did."

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
I have been strong, long since the earlier age. But I wrong myself doubting and blaming how stupid I am and for not seeing how great of a person I am then.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
If I know later on down the road I wouldn't like what I see when I look back. I would've change a lot of thing. Starting with me.

"Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistake"
Free yourself beautiful soul. No one can be free without freeing themselves.

 "Happiness is what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony"
I'll be there. I know I need a little more time. I've been holding back now, the time will come. I hope time find it ways to me. Patients..always always give yourself time. The time will come. Breath..live and believe you will be there.


Everything start from within us


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****