Precious

5:27:00 PM

Please get well soon..please.
I look tough I act tough I am crazy at some point but I do have a heart. And I rarely open my heart to anyone or anything. Because it hurts more when something very dear to me is in pain. I am so sorry I didn't know..I truly am. If I'd known that you got problem I would've done something earlier. When you got sick I thought you will get well after 2 3 days like usual. But because of my stupid carelessness the infection get worst and you starting to get very high fever, and you need flushing. And then I thought you will be fine.. but I was wrong again. You are in much deeper pain. You got infection in your blood that causes liver problem( at least that's what I understand from what the vet says) sorry 😔 Shiro biology is not your master's strongest point. But because of my carelessness again! You are in this place. I am sorry again...so sorry. I did realize that you are not acting like normal. And my stupidity get the better of me. I chose to believe that you're fine and that you just being fussy. ( you are fussy but then again I shouldn't assume.)

The vet says he's pretty awesome that he still doing okay even though he loss quite a lot of weight. She did says that if it is a viral infection that causes the jaundice he's going to be in a very bad situation. Maybe because he did get a full vaccination and a crazy protective mother..Maybe that's why you still able to hang on. Please hang in there and get better..please pleaseeeeeee. I don't think I can handle the guilt and I definitely can't handle heart break very well. Nda dh nangis teresak2.. asu pun nak nangis jugak tapi kang jap gi lagi teruk Nda nangis. Masuk tandas nangis sorang2..huhu

You are my cat and you are my 1st baby you are my prrrecious.
I am so sorry. Thank God you are strong and Thank God I took you to the vet.
Please get well super soon I love you damn much. It hurt.
I sound like a crazy cat lady and I don't care.

I'm honored you remember my name.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****