Reflection shows

4:53:00 PM


There's only one way to enter the narrow door.
All I can do is to make myself smaller by cutting and tearing down myself.
Just when I think that I have nothing left to lose.
I suddenly look in the mirror and I realize that I have yet to lose my pride.
The hometown I left behind, the people that I miss.
I shake my head to forget it.
Where the river meets deep down under the angry waves,
if only I could get there at least once
I'll sob and laugh until my heart bursts someday and I'll put an end to a long journey
without any regret. -shin hae chul-

And there's this small voice asking "will I be able to put it without regret?"



Sometimes I hate my self for all the mistakes and pain that I have done.
Sometimes I make excuses and I run.
Then I try to justify my self. "What else can be done?"
I did the right thing. "Did I?"

I'm always overwhelm by "life"every time I take  a look at it. Shocking? Maybe. Its more like mirror. What you see and how you see it that makes it different. Different pair of eyes see different reflection. Some is pretty some is pain. And you realize as time passes all you ever have with you wherever you are is your reflection. All you have is you, all I have is Me. We walk alone no matter how many people around us. We are our own self. Own it!. the least we could do to make it up to all the hurt that we cause non-other than ourselves.

All I have is my mistakes and regrets.But because of that I'm able to learn many things.I am my own self.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****