sadness is not pain

9:03:00 AM

Having too perfect brain is too tiring. You can think everything and nothing at the same time. You can feel everything to a point all you can feel is emptiness.

I know what people is going to say and I know they means well. But I don't need it because I already know it. It doesn't make it any better. It doesn't console me. I am already comforted by the loneliness.

All I want is space. I don't need chit chat I don't need questions and answers I don't need sympathy..I don't need it! Just know that you can make people like me feel better by leave us alone. Give some space because people like us can mend our own heart can think beyond than what you think.

Us? There are many out there like me. I know because I just know. And I know many people out there don't know how to comfort us. So please..what you're doing is not comforting. We are not in pain. We are hanging on. We are already patient we are already strong.. just step back and respect us by giving us space.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****