Senior

4:39:00 PM

the longer you live
the larger your sin
the more you learn
the heavier your insecurities
******************************

one sheep two sheep.. one blink two blink and here we are; in this page talking to each other realizing how we have aged. You know when you are aged when you read or heard the latest technology or celebrity that you never ever ever heard of...you know you are old when you reach tot he point what is this kids doing?? (latest trend).

Beloggi, my dear friend we're old. Oh my...when did we get here? How time pass huh.. One thing never change though..I still get sick like crazy as per usual. I know you're not shock no more by this. People said time heals..NAHHHHH time heal nothing. I like to think am strong but when it hit you hard, it's kinda hurt to realize you're not as strong as you thing you are. Just to keep something.. a memory to remind me later...I'm just human with so many lacking and am a senior now -__-

********

Anyway,
Life must go on. Project creating as much memory as possible has begun! muahahahaha
Hiking on three freaking gunung in a day is pertty cool huh.. with a cold somemore.
A big applause to ME!! Malaysia is full of amazing places we're just so blinded by this normalcy and stereotype living. Well maybe I'm a bit late in taking an action to live better create my own memory that I want to keep but hey I did take that first step right. Thank god am weird.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****