That one time

5:47:00 PM

Time move forward
all we could remember is pieces of our memories
and you are always one of those pieces.--

That one time I did fall in love
naivety and innocent soul
foolish heart unexpectedly fall
for you.

It's bitter sweet feeling.
You make me smile and you make me na na crazy.
I think of you when I don't want to think of you.
I lose when I never even had you.

That one time..is scary.
It scares my little heart to death..
confused and get my brain to the edge.
Countless tears..
cursing at the wind..
hating everything.
Then I ran.....
all that I know is to run.
Just so that I can breath a little.
But...
the hard part is....
Longing--

Foolish heart

Longing always beside you when you Run. .

That one time..teaches me a lot.
I am who I am today because of you.
I may have said too many to much I hate you.
But.. I'm not.
I am thankful.
For that, I have you in my memory.
So, thank you.

Moving on is hard,
but I manage.
Just so you know
I still love you but I am happy the way everything is.
I accept it can never happen.
and I am happy I know me more.
and all I wish for is that you are happy too.

**************
Maybe one day you'll read this and you know it's about you
Maybe you'll read it and not know it's a bout you.
Maybe you won't even read this.
Any is fine.
Whoever read it just know there is someone somewhere out there do love you.

I found my place. I find me.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****