its hard

10:53:00 PM

-sigh-
...................
now: the mood is down
now: i hate myself more than anything else
now: i'm trying my best in everything; and Lord its hard !
now: i don't know what to do. i try, i try and still trying...aishhh susahnya



how can someone have lots of patience in them?
how lah??
i'm really curious...how did they do that?
what do they eat?
is there anything that i should do or eat or anything>>>>



the matter of heart is always hard;
the problem with emotion gives me stomach ulcer;
the stress with behavior gives me headache;
the tension of living itself gives me goose bum;
can i give up?
i did once didn't i?...it doesn't work out~
now you want to do it again? really? seriously?
what's wrong with me?
i'm getting more and more closer to bipolar disorder huh?
i guess there always a reason why God made you think about something even if you never knew bout it~
and here i am..thinking and finding myself in this position..
what the hell lah?!



i really believe in God.. i do.. i really do.
i want to be better muslim...and its just soooo hard.
i relly do need YOU rigt now..
its keep on coming and i can't stop it
i can't control it..





and i'm getting tired of it..




  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****