heartless romantic [prologue]

12:05:00 PM

if you google this title you will find yourself reading bout one night stand or someone who play with love or you also may end up listening to a bunch of songs. which is sad or very dark song. haha

well if you are reading this and you wanted to proceed reading, you better brace yourself cause you may be gonna end up on a different level of thinking and imagination.


one never ask to be heartless. one never ask to be a bad guy. Have you ever imagine yourself end up being a loser,killer or a heartbreaker? i supposed NO. what will you do when you don't even know what you where doing. suddenly just do it and you end up hurting someone. and that someone might be you yourself. yeah well you may say its stupid. how can you hurt yourself right. yeah yeah how stupid. Ahah but do you realize that being stupid is a part of being human. if you never done something stupid than you never a human yourself. what are you, GOD? huh... speechless? well it is what it is. I am not trying to defend those who breaks peoples heart but i am just reasoning things. Readers you are a bout to embark on a jouney of how me the writer, think. well you may end up saying i'm weird and weirdo. Well I am. not proud or anything just being honest and modest. I try you know, I did try to be what so call normal, sometime I even try to be  someone else. Then i get bore, I end up being weird Me again, and it feels dam* good. I should be at east right there will be no identity stealer since I am WEIRD. huhuuuuu
lets get back to the topic...done with the intro. well for those who have been heart broken by someone else. you will end up saying this usual script right
"why would you do this to me?"
"why does this happening to me?
 "what did I do to have sin until Yoiu gave me such a hard time?"
 "why did she/he break their promises?
"am i not good enough? did i do something wrong?" don't even try to deny it. you will be saying this kind of thing maybe not loudly, but yourself will be aching for an answer right.
well listen first of all its not your fault. its that person fault. just accept it. they. don't. want. you. anymore.
simple. why make it hard. Then you will be saying
"you are very heartless. how could you even do that"
"a cheater is always a cheater"
"a player never learn they just play around"
"you are currently in the 1st place in the i hate the most chart"
well its a normal reaction don't you think. well i did say all this.. huhu
but have have you ever in a slightest way think that that person also in a difficult position.
heartless romantic...you, me, us




to be continued...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****