HARI INI

9:08:00 PM

Dan hari ini, aku belajar lagi tentang diri aku.
hari-hari aku belajar untuk kenal diri aku. Pelik? tapi benar.
truth to be said i never really know ME. So I'm looking forward to know ME better.

I love books. Or rather said reading not just books but anything that catches my attention.  [kecuali study ngahngahngah]

I just realize how great coffee and Nescafe taste. How ummhhh hehe

I am not so talkative and I am more towards introvert. Takde la sampai tak bercakap ngan orang kan~
I love my own peace and quiet life. hahaha I guess I am a loner.  I feel like i'm becoming more or less like a hermit. hahahaha. Oh well its not a bad thing. I think?

Yeah i love the sound of silent and my own quiet life. Oh God I am obviously a super BORING person and I just realize it now. Wooopsss

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****