The sound of LOVE

10:35:00 PM

IF LOVE IS REAL I WANT IT TO SOUND JUST LIKE THIS...
would it?
i doubt i will though..well its for the better.


My harbor has a boat in it,
The water makes it's way around it,
And when the sun shines down, 
The winds, they blow
And I miss you more!

Said I’m young, but I am yours, 
I am free, but I am flawed.
I am here in your heart,
I was here from the start.

The forest had a rock in it,
Roots and animals were blocked by it,
When they turned all their paws,
Changed to stone,
They lost their faith.

You said I am young but I am yours,
I am free, but I am flawed,
I am here in your heart,
I was here from the start. 

Then, when the rain came and settled on your skin
More like before and you let it all in,
To your heart, its the only part 
From the start, you'd set apart

You said I am young and I am yours,
I am free, but I am flawed
I am here in your heart,
I was here from the start.



Simple.Beuty.Deep.
Nothing but carved a smile on my face.
Super nice song. -box of stones-
Well I am a sucker for alternative slow song.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****