Jealousy

11:07:00 AM


It came crashing, leaving me in stupor
feeling like a loser
don't know what to do

Don't know what to do
Ooh this is new-
I have eyes, so I can see
I have ears, so I can hear
Nothing seems to work
Fiery colours is all I can see
Heavy clashing storm all I can hear
don't understand-
nobody knows

Nobody knows
What that is
holding onto the fist
valiantly making a stand-
Run run the small voice said
Like an arrowhead
it's not safe here
lets us disappear

I know it's taking control
she did it to make it better
the mess is greater
what have you done?
look what have you done-

time passes by
the feeling is gone
and so am I



************************

How I see jealousy inside of my mind. In the end it's nothing. It's a feeling that I accumulate from observing and reading. I have never felt it. I don't know whether I'm lucky or missing. Maybe one day I'll feel it, maybe not. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****