I hope I find You

7:34:00 PM

Take me home where I belong
Oh home..will I ever find it.
I kept turning running looking for you-Home
where are you?
Days comes as night goes..
then it's another day.
I can't take it anymore.
Patient run low. It's suffocating
Then all I could see is nothing. The feeling it's not real.

Here I go..
I don't know where to start I am so lost.
Wondering-
How does belonging feel?
Turning-
I feel you deep down..burning. Burning to explode everything
to come running to me-Oh home.
Running-
I feel you're near me..I try to grasp you. I do
3,4...you runaway run from me. It vanished.
I want to scream I need you-
but I didn't..
Then I feel you're telling me..that I'm not ready. -Crying-

Here I go..
I would like to leave this city. I can feel the warning in me..
Yearning to leave.. go looking for you.
I want to go to my Home.
I want to search for my happy. It's been missing.

I am sorry I didn't do many thing.
I kept running in circle.
All I kept doing is waiting.
When I leave this city..
When I go looking and searching
When th time is right
Is it possible
For you to come running

When the time is right
I will be ready.
Now-Waiting..
I'll be waiting here

I hope I find my Home and my Happy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****