Blog Saya Boring

11:57:00 AM

this blog is extremely boring. i don't know why people want to read it. its friggin boring like ughhhhhh.
still i did not put an effort to change it cause i like it that way. I LIKE IT!
I am absolutely weird aren't I--
I wrote this post just to inform that. just so you know. don't expect extravaganza thing gonna pop up suddenly or you gonna find something very interesting reading the post. i never like expectation. it suffocating.
the moment i thought my life is boring then i wonder what do people 'do'? i mean those aren't boring people do? how did they do it? be not boring i mean...

and i am writing this post in an unstable mind.
so if anyone wonder why i wrote such aaaaaaaa post. its just because......


the sunset view on the way balik rumah
 i snap this scene with my phone camera while driving.
I'm crazy.Big time.and I knew it

same thing, except this one is sunrise i think
on the way nak pegi kelas.
look...that motorbike uncle is FAMOUS!!



I am literally obsess with sunset!!
also capture this stunning scene on my way back home
with my crazy,huge and heavy phone while driving







And this one is the sunset view in Kinabalu, Sabah.
I love this one coz it remind me of my first independent trip my my fellow friend.
 just thinking bout this trip there's this one crazy memories that i value Da most.
its the funniest thing ever !!
and i am so soooo sorry my friend.period. i really didn't mean it
 if she read this post she most probably remember it too.
and definitely wants to kill me.
only you and me babe knows bout it. hahahahaha its funny and funny and funny
no matter how many time i think about it, its still remain funny.

see how boring i am...
okay. the end--

You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****