#5

9:52:00 PM

i got nothing. my brain is just very limited.

.
.
.
since this is my favorite number let's do some five things i...
.
5 food i like
-sushi
-sushi
-sup gear box (orang klate je tahu nih heh)
-tom yum
-maggi (only god knows my secret affair with maggi) 
.
5 favourite fiction books
-the shadow of the wind
-sister's keeper (this one is my love hate book) but damn it's super good. i cried all day after reading this book. F U jodi picoult
-backward to oregon
-Jibam
-the school for good and evil (i am a kid by heart)
.
5 things i hate
-after bath..wet hair dripping on my skin (i hate it i hate it i hate it i very much hate it)
-the ankle of my pants get wet (ni selalunya musim hujan. i always get rashes)
-my knee freaking painful that i can't even walk for more than an hour. i can't run obviously. i love running. -sigh-
-sinus
-jibby and mah ( u guys make the cut congrats!)
.
5 favourite songs
-i'm with you (forever in my heart. i listen to avril every single night religiously).. take by the hand take me somewhere new. i don't know who you are but i'm with you. AMAZING hahahhaa listening to this just bring back a lot of memory. not so happy. lets not. lets just jam to avril and not reminiscing. i know every freaking word fyi. 
-skinny love
-behind blue eyes
-a little bit of everything
-dark enough

.
.
.
okay enough ranting. proceed with unfinish thesis. god give me strength


You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****