wait until it was right

9:57:00 PM

 I think you just weren't ready before.”

 “Weren't ready for what? Sex?”

 Farren shook her head. “Weren't ready to love, or be loved.
You had to wait until it was right."

**************
it got me thinking hard.
i guess i am in good place right belogie. i hate thinking. it used a lot of my energy. then again i hate everything.
me = a bundle of oddness
.
.
.
people been asking
mostly everyone i met.
i don't have boyfriend/girlfriend/partner/whatever
and yes i don't want it.
is it that weird?
.
.
.
i know nothing about "love" but wanting someone when you are lonely is not love. that's boredom. what happen when you get bored by that person too?
.
welp i wouldn't deny the fact that i am odd
when everyone was crazy wanting boyfriend/girlfriend
me is crazy over the new ps2 games
when everyone crazy on having a crush and go out dating
me is happily stay at home and panjat pokok jambu and feel super accomplish------> age 15
*i am still so proud*


MMM HMMMM










You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****