everything as it is

5:50:00 PM

so i have this weird urge to write
so many thought
it comes and goes
i ain't super human--i forgot
i want to preserve it
cause one day
forgotten.
illness no human kind can run from
knowledge is power if it can be saved from the human forgetfulness
and thus i write-
how different we are
how views and personalities made us us
still--we cannot run from damaged and damaging
we move in circular
leaving our trace
marking whatever there is-
a journey worth the lifetime?
maybe not..whom to measure?
.
.
.


i wrote this so many month ago...remain a draft. i guess this is a good start for 2017. me and belogie me and you. let see what 2017 bring us.
.
one ask me why you being poetry..
me: no. this is me writing. this is how my brain works. i am far from a poet. i don't have other ways of expressing my thought than the way i express it. it is as it is.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****