#4

10:11:00 PM

feels like been blogging for ages belogie. but nope it's only my fourth after the daily blogging quest started.
.
.
.
.
*********
am on my sem break so yeah lots of free time. me being fat potato.
going to japan end of this month. so no blogging more exploring
more outside than inside which is good. get the body working bitch
.
.
.
then china on mac
work
work
work
.
.
.
bridesmaid on may
this is scarier than going on a roller coaster
eeeerrrrrrr how did end up up here
.
.
hoping for a jogja maybe in may also or after raya hmmm
hopeful for a lot of travelling this year.
thailand, vietnam, filipino
let see how far can we go huh belogie. *my sisters gonna kill me*
job hunt. maybe not maybe yes
.
finish my mba
phd?
maybe?
where?
when?
my mom?
scholarship?
job?
..
..
..
a lot of thinking need to be done.
adult life sucks





You Might Also Like

0 comments

****

****